Lead Like A River
What is Lead like a River?
Lead Like a River provides the ideal opportunity to reflect on your path, gain strength through connecting with nature, and listen to what is important and meaningful to you.
The journey will take place in the Atlas Mountains, just south of Marrakech, Morocco, and offers the perfect setting for an exploration into your deeper, broader, more purposeful leadership. Our program draws upon the mountains, valleys and rivers that surround us in our mountain retreat as powerful metaphors for your leadership.
Climbing and walking in the High Atlas requires an open mind, and this programme is for men and women who are unafraid to explore new frontiers, both inner and outer.
What does it mean to Lead like a River?
It means embodying your own singular energy, directness, and ability to improvise as you constantly fine-tune the path you’re creating.
It means seeing deeply and acting quickly to maintain the vision and respond to challenges of the moment.
It means knowing exactly how to negotiate the obstacles you encounter.
And it means knowing how to mobilize a trickle of inspiration so it steadily gathers force as it moves forth.
Benefits and features of Lead like a River:
Aside from experiencing the magnificent power of nature, Lead like a River will equip you with:
- The essence of your leadership: What is calling you forth, who and what inspire you, and what may have been holding you back.
- A renewed and clarified sense of vision and purpose.
- A sense of bold confidence to embody what you really want to do.
- Freedom from any old habits and attitudes that have held you back in the past.
- A more precise understanding of the inner qualities you want to set in motion.
- Commitment to the first steps of your journey into a more purposeful leadership.
Lead like a River will take place from August 10th -17th 2013 – a truly extraordinary 8-day adventure that combines ancient nature based practices with contemporary leadership techniques.
To register for further details please contact:
Sadia Barichella, Personal Assistant to Eugene Hughes
People Brands Ltd.
T: +44 (0) 207 785 7257